When stringing all conductors for OPGW stringing or overhead transmission line conductors, conductor stringing blocks are used. The conductor stringing blocks are made of an alloy of aluminum. It may serve as a suspension block for a cross arm, pole bracket, or insulator. A sheave is used to hold and permit the movement of a cable during installation. Although they are typically utilized overhead, there are also specific designs employed near a conduit system’s entry.
Application of conductor stringing blocks:
- It can be attached to the cross-arms caliper or hung from an insulator string. The frame is constructed of galvanized steel, while the sheave is made of aluminum alloy.
- The caliper for mounting on the crossarm is included with the entire set as it is 1.6 kg in weight
- For conductor stringing blocks, the block is utilized. It might be used on cross arms or for suspension using the hook fitting.
Why choose us:
- We offer conductor stringing blocks of good quality and affordable pricing
- We are the top and largest manufacturer of stringing tools and equipment.
- We have a lot of customers both domestically and internationally and years of production experience. Many nations have purchased the stringing blocks.
- Products that can be expressly requested by customers are offered, such as conductor stringing blocks.
- We have a large stock of conductor stringing blocks for quick shipping.
- Thorough pre-sales assistance and prompt, responsive after-sales assistance. We have an after-sales service response
For overhead Line stringing operations, Overhead Conductor Stringing Blocks are employed. Conductor stringing blocks are installed on ball bearings and composed of high-strength nylon or aluminum alloy. For various applications, including conductors, earth wires (ground wires), OPGW cables, cables, ABC cables, etc., we have created stringing blocks of various types and sizes. Production of customized designs is welcome.
Want more overhead stringing blocks and conductor stringing blocks than what was just offered as a group?
Conductor stringing blocks for stringing eight conductors of an overhead transmission line, the conductor sheaves are made of aluminum alloy, MC nylon, or central steel sheaves. We use the most recent technology and a tight quality control system in our manufacturing process because we are a well-organized and skilled company. As a result, our products enjoy strong sales in the local market. In addition to our standard designs, we also produce other Stringing Tools & Equipment in accordance with unique designs provided by customers, regardless of kind or size.
distribution stringing blocks, x100 stringing block, grounded stringing blocks, transmission stringing blocks, sherman and reilly pulley, wire stringing blocks, xs-100-b universal stringing block, sherman reilly stringing block, wagner smith angle blocks, stringing pulley.